Tuesday 5 February 2013

My new sister ...

2 weeks ago.. I met my new sister from south africa. She visited Indonesia to meet her new family. At first she was shy. But she always smile whenever I saw her. My first impression was that she's a friendly person. She stayed for about 5 days with us.

She brought us, some chocolates which were so delicious, and also kurma which tasted like cakes. I don't know what is 'kurma' in english. Based on dictionary, kurma is 'palm date'. haha I don't know, whatever.

It was fun being with her. Not to mention she only speaks english so it was also a chance for me to improve my speak ability. Oh ya, she's a flight attendant in Dubai. She has a good taste in fashion and likes nail painting. She often paints my nails. And when she had nothing to do she would ask me to remove the polish on my nails and then paint it again with different colour... lol .. I also got my hair strainghten by her.

She really likes my mom's cook. She adapted fast with the family. Our favourite tv program is 'Take Me Out'.. All of my family and her with gathered in the family room and then watch the program together. She's also part of  family now.

The night before depart to Bali, she said that she already get used to the family, even at first we are so shy.. she promise to visit us again.

We called her Trisha. She's my brother girlfriend.

I really want to write this on my diary, but too lazy too do it :D  heheee ...
(left to right) my sister sindy, me, trisha, my sister ria.

No comments: