Friday 14 December 2012

a story about friends (BBF)

when I was in junior high school I met 4 friends. they are 
                                                      mariani, puput, asniar, and anis. 

Because of them my junior high (jh) was so much fun. I was originally not in the same class with them at my first year. But I don't know, somehow I got transfer into another class after spending my very first week in jh. Mariani(from different class) was also like me, she got transfer into another class which was the beginning of our friendship.

Maray ( Mariani nick's) and me got into a new class called 7A. There we met Puput, Asniar and Anis. I knew maray since elementary, we are from SD2 (Elementary 2) while puput, asniar, and anis from SD1 ( Elementray 1). SD 1 and SD2 were private school under the same company. I don't know why it is separated. Actually the schools were located in the same place, but because of unidentified reason, the students were barely talk one another.

It is also because of another unidentified reason, we somehow was getting closer. Maybe because we're often in one group if there's a project.

When other girls were talking about fashion, boys or lesson, we had our own different topics. Well, not really different actually cause sometimes we also talked about fashion, boys, etc.. but in different story and version. The topic was randomly picking when we  had something in our mind. We were often talked about something imaginable, abstract, mystery, or unspeakable. We also had our own gossips and jokes. When we were together, there's always something to talk, to chat, and to laugh at.
asniar's shoes (how funny when she was trying to act like nothing happend in front other people while she's dragging her feet.)


We had our own world. We like books (harry potter, the chronicles of narnia, ulysses moore, etc..), musics, movies, and we like to compete each other. That was the first time I began to take my lesson seriously. I learnt so much from them.

On the second year, we were also in the same class. I don't know how but, somehow we were included in the class which contain the student's who's final score is in the top 32 in the school (if I'm not mistaken). and I was like WOW... LoL we really made it. The same amazing thing happend in the third year. we're in the same class again... really that was a record. I love it, but it really took a lot of effort to be able to get into that class. The students were pretty much the same with the second year. 

My third year was the most unforgetable moment in junior high. Many things happended.

That was more or less 3,5 years ago. Now we are continuing our study in different majors. Anis; mathematics, Maray; information technology, Puput; information system, Asniar; farmacy and me; environmental engineering, all in different colleges and places, except me and anis. :p



once a friend, forever a friend. that's why it is bloody friends forever.




No comments: